Payments Nigeria

jhaylogistics
Contributor
Contributor
This so sad, A violation of human rights and pure discrimination in 2023..why deny every Nigerian the right to be eligible for receiving payment online around the world. This so limits our ability as humans to evolve,make money, and pursue our dreams just like everybody else. This is insanity,cruel,evil,pure hatred and discrimination. Are we asking for too much and don't tell me you are judging and condemning every innocent person because of a few bad eggs. If that is the case no one is pure. There is good and bad people everywhere around the world. We just want to work legally in the global village and receive our due payments. Whoever is behind this will surely have the Almighty to answer to on the day of judgement. This is simply not fair. This is 2023 not 2003, paypal has to do something about this. This is arrant nonsense.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jhaylogistics 

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.

There are quite a lot of countries unable to receive Paypal payments.

Luckily they are not on here moaning about Paypal being judgemental or prejudiced when they are not. Other countries in Africa can accept paypal payments but some countries in Europe or Asia cannot receive payments just like your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jhaylogistics
Contributor
Contributor
Your first statement made a lot of sense, I know better now who to direct my frustrations to and I appreciate you for that. But then you had to go on whining about somebody moaning and stuff, you need to grow up pal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jhaylogistics 

'I' need to grow up 😂 ??? Did you actually read your first post  😂

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.