PayPal Credit

Cazzyjerry16
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Could someone let me know, as to why I make a payment on PayPal Credit & the payment is taken from MY BANK ACCOUNT and not my PAYPAL CREDIT??? I’m very confused ??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Cazzyjerry16
Contributor
Contributor
Cazzyjerry16 Hi thanks for your advice, but I think I sorted it myself,….. I didn’t have it set to a “Preferred way to pay PAYPAL CREDIT it was on my Bank Account ?? Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Grimreepr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just a guess, but I would think that your bank account is probably set as the preferred way to pay?  When you were diverted to the PayPal site to verify the payment, did you change it to the Pay in 4 feature or just click "confirm"  When I cash out it always ask which form of Payment I wish to use.  Since the debit card is my preferred way, if I just click "confirm", that is the one that gets used.

If you did change it to "pay in 4" or the monthly payment option, and it still took it from your bank account, you would need to contact PayPal support by visiting PayPal.com, clicking "help" then scrolling down to "contact Us" clicking on that then choosing Phone, Email or online chat to submit your query as to why it was charged to your bank account and not PayPal credit.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Cazzyjerry16
Contributor
Contributor
Cazzyjerry16 Hi thanks for your advice, but I think I sorted it myself,….. I didn’t have it set to a “Preferred way to pay PAYPAL CREDIT it was on my Bank Account ?? Thanks for your help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cazzyjerry16 

Checkout the link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cshelp/article/HELP404

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.