Pay 4 taking double down payment

sixsixnins
Contributor
Contributor

So i purchased something with Pay 4, i paid the initial down payment when i purchased the item yesterday. It shows 1/4 paid on my paypal and that $40 taken. Which was all correct. Today, another $40 was taken from my account. My bank AND paypal are showing no history of where this payment went, but it says activity today from paypal and a pending $40 charge. Was i charged double or is this my second payment ? If this is my second payment does this not ruin the entire purpose of paying later, if im going to be charged the very next day? The whole point was because i dont have the money right now, so i just want to know why this $40 was taken when i paid the down payment yesterday and my next charge isn’t for another 13 days. There is literally no history of this on my paypal, and my bank says pending when i check. My pay 4 still says 1/4 paid, and my next payment being 2 weeks from now, so this $40 is basically missing.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.