My money was gone

kikaii15
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred my money from my Paypal to my BDO Account yesterday, May 13, 2020 and after that i checked it and I recieved it. But when I woke up this morning May 14, 2020 and checked my BDO Online Banking, I was so shocked when I saw my money is deducted. And I checked the Transaction History, It says that Branch Name: RECON UNIT Description: B8 VFF NO SET 5.13.20 they get my money from my account. Its my first time i've been encountered this. Will I get this money back? I really need it because that money is for my family and it's so hard in our situation now that we are still in Quarantine and my family don't have work. Please help me!!!
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

mwaayk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I recently encountered this problem and gladly my money is back now. April 29, 2021 I transferred money from Paypal to my BDO account. Later on my balance suddenly become NEGATIVE and there was a withdrawal amount exact amount as my transfer, so I searched for an answer and found this thread and learned that it will just return few days after. But since I can't wait for few days for the risk of my account getting closed, I transferred money to my BDO account to removed negative balance and just as I've transferred, my balance instantly returned plus the money I recently transferred. Hopefully this helps.
Login to Me Too

marjop26
Contributor
Contributor

me too, nawala cya, I'm hoping na ibalik cya. 

Login to Me Too

soberano17
New Community Member
Omg. I have the same problem and it’s 2021 ! Recon UNIT for the branch name as well
Login to Me Too

mkbejerano
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was deducted Sep 10, and it's now Sep 12 (48 hrs after), it's still not back in my account! I got off the phone from BDO and said it was an issue with Paypal since they "reversed" the payment, which I still dont understand. But from other posts, I read they had their money back after 24-48 hrs even without doing anything. But ultimately, it's BDO's system that's causing this. Hope we all get our money back soon!

Login to Me Too

CharlD

Did you receive it back? I've encountered the same issue just now.

Login to Me Too

Jenle1990
I transferred my money from my Paypal to my BDO Account yesterday, feb 23, 2022 and after that i checked it and I recieved it. But when I woke up this morning feb 24, 2020 and checked my BDO Online Banking, I was so shocked when I saw my money is deducted. And I checked the Transaction History, It says that Branch Name: RECON UNIT Description: B8 VFF NO SET 5.13.20 they get my money from my account. Its my first time i've been encountered this. Will I get this money back? I really need it because that money is for my family and it's so hard in our situation now that we are still in Quarantine and my family don't have work. Please help me!!
Login to Me Too

CharlD

Did you receive it back? I've encountered the same issue just now. Haven't contact anyone yet.

Login to Me Too

Ellaella1108
Same here, did you try to report from bdo or paypal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.