My money was gone

kikaii15
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred my money from my Paypal to my BDO Account yesterday, May 13, 2020 and after that i checked it and I recieved it. But when I woke up this morning May 14, 2020 and checked my BDO Online Banking, I was so shocked when I saw my money is deducted. And I checked the Transaction History, It says that Branch Name: RECON UNIT Description: B8 VFF NO SET 5.13.20 they get my money from my account. Its my first time i've been encountered this. Will I get this money back? I really need it because that money is for my family and it's so hard in our situation now that we are still in Quarantine and my family don't have work. Please help me!!!
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

nyxaape
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, it usually comes back within 24 hours in your bank. Just a system problem by BDO and Paypal.

I tried going to BDO to check, but they told me to call Paypal. When I called Paypal, they just said to wait. The problem is nobody bothered to share their experience that's why everyone's still asking this question. 24 hours to 48 hours should be enough time for the money to come back.

Login to Me Too

tritzieu
New Community Member
Spoiler

Do we still need to contact PayPal for this issue?

Login to Me Too

nyxaape
Contributor
Contributor

Just wait 1 to 2 days for the money to reflect back to your paypal account. It's a problem with their system.

Login to Me Too

kenjez989
Contributor
Contributor
just happen to me 2 days ago but until now no money was deposited back on my account, who should i call? is it bdo or paypal??thanks
Login to Me Too

Cosmo101
Contributor
Contributor

That’s a relief to hear, but did everyone’s money really return?

Login to Me Too

DiannelApita
Contributor
Contributor
Me too my money was gone today, yesterday it was still there, but today I found it was transferred to Branch Name: Recon Unit
Login to Me Too

Timphil89
I had the same situation today. 1/15/2021 How was this resolved? Help please
Login to Me Too

Jason0408
Contributor
Contributor
how did you solved it??
Login to Me Too

filippinas

Hi, were you able to resolve this? this happened to me earlier today, March 2, 2021.

Login to Me Too

Cosmo101
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! So did the money really return? Mine just disappeared this afternoon. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.