Message to "Link a bank to keep receiving payments" even though I already have done it

helissag
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have already a bank account linked for years, I have been getting automatic transfered just fine, but since a few days ago there are these messages on the dashboard above my balance to be paid: "Payment is waiting for you" and under it "Link a bank to keep receiving payments and prevent return of international payments". Why is that happening? In my account settings everything looks fine, the bank account is still there linked, confirmed and on for automatic transfers.

I've tried contacting support, but they told me to send an email to a department that deals with international accounts (I'm from Brazil), and from that email I get the reply that I need to contact support through my account... just ridiculous.

Can anybody help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @helissag,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to claim the payment in your account. In this case, your best option would be to reaching out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.