I have a payment notification regarding a win. However it's not been received in my bank account

Temp20230422x
New Community Member
I have received a payment into my PayPal account for my winnings from a betting company. However it's not showing in my bank account. How do I request it to be credited to my bank
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230422x 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Temp20230422x,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're trying to receive funds. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. With PayPal, you receive money when someone pays to your registered and confirmed email address or mobile number. Please check if your phone number and email address have been confirmed. Once that happens, we’ll send you a message letting you know you have money available. If the payment was processed through PayPal the transaction details will be listed in the Activity page. If you do not see any received amount from the betting company, kindly reach out to them inquire about it and ask for the PayPal transaction ID and contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representatives can help you accordingly. 

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.