I couldn't use pay Pal account for Walmart payments
I couldn't use pay Pal account for Walmart payments this happen the first time yesterday error message says Your payment couldn’t be authorized. Please use a different payment method" already contact Walmart but the problem does not resolve help this only happens with my PayPal link to Walmart direct card payment accepted, already remove the account and reconnect clear the browser history. but nothing changed, i used Chrome browser
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I am sorry to know that you're unable to process the payment at Walmart. As per the information that you have shared it seems like the merchant is unable to capture the payment or doesn't accept this payment method. In this case, you may try again at later time. If the issue persist, you will have to use a different payment method to make the payment.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My paypal won't let me make any payments, or withdrawals. in Transactions
- Changing from PayPal Website Payments Pro to PayPal Advanced Debit and Credit Cards in Managing Account
- PayPal is not accepting my Egyptian USD bank account; how can I link it? in Wallet
- Need help with possible refund of my pay in 4 in Products & Services
- I received money from someone that claims they did not send it. in Security and Fraud