I can't see money on my balance

VilanART
New Community Member
I was receiving money from a commission. I know that PayPal works in Ukraine for receiving money so why I can't see anything on my balance?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @VilanART,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about receiving money and I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Please be informed that whenever you receive money, we’ll send you a message letting you know you have money available. You can access the money you receive on your PayPal account home page. If you do not see the balance, it could be due to technical glitch. If not, please check the activity page to see the payment status if the payment has been completed or in pending status. If the balance is still not reflecting correctly, kindly reach out to our Customer Support team through the available contact options on our website.  Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.