How to pay negative balance from PayPal balance not by credit or debit card?

saudisadiq
Contributor
Contributor

I have a negative balance and a friend of mine sent me a larger sum of money. I want to pay the negative balance from the money I received, but only debit or credit cards are accepted. Is there a way to pay from my PayPal balance (the money sent by my friend)?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @saudisadiq

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about your negative balance and will gladly provide some insight on resolving it. If your friend sends money to your PayPal account, it will automatically be applied to your negative balance. Any extra money you receive could be used towards future purchases, or you could withdraw it to a linked bank or card. I recommend visiting this Help Center article to learn more about resolving a negative balance. 

I hope this helps and your balance is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

saudisadiq
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for your input. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.