HELP I ACCIDENTALLY PUT THE ORDER STATUS ON HOLD

Gen_10
New Community Member
I'm new to using PayPal and encountered an issue while adding tracking information. Accidentally marking the order status as 'On hold', I skipped filling out the tracking information and simply checked the box stating tracking info wasn't necessary, as it was for an intangible item. Now, when attempting to edit the info, I'm consistently getting an error message saying 'Looks like something's not right. That's an invalid tracking number.' Any advice on how to proceed or resolve this situation?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Gen_10

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum to ask your question! 

I apologize for the frustration caused by the error when trying to update your tracking information. If you're still unable to update it, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try updating it using another browser. If you still can't after that, you can reach out to Customer Support, who will be able to update it for you. You can find the different options for contacting Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Please keep in mind the options will vary based on hours of operation. 

I hope you can update the tracking information soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.