Thanks for posting your question in the PayPal Community and welcome!
I see you're looking to convert your balance to another currency. Here's the article that helps you with the steps to convert your money to another currency in your PayPal Business account : How do I convert my money to another currency in PayPal?
If you don't see any options to convert your balance after following the steps, please reach out to PayPal Support team to check this further.
Same thing has happened to me. I cannot convert my money into US dollars, the button does not work. Have called numerous times to Paypal customer service, they are trying to help. One supervisor did manage to convert my money last month in September but same problem has occurred again this month.
Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!
Sorry to hear that you're not able to use the conversion option to convert your balance in your PayPal account. This is something others have brought to our attention, and it is being looked into. I recommend you to reach out to PayPal support team to get your information added to the open tickets to aid the technicians in researching and resolving this issue.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Virtual currency chargeback in Security and Fraud
- Cannot specify currency in payment request in mobile app in Products & Services
- "Sorry, you're not authorized to perform this action." when requesting money in Products & Services
- Return refusal in Security and Fraud
- I'm in Aus and can't use my USD Paypal balance to pay for a USD subscription with a Vendor. Why? in Transactions