Are Automatic Payments labeled wrong on the Home Page?
Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion finding your automatic payments. If there is a billing agreement setup for a recent transaction, you'll find it listed in your Automatic Payments in your Payment Settings. You should also be able to see a specific billing agreement in a transaction's details in your PayPal activity and selecting the transaction.
If you're still running into any road-blocks, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- When I click on the seller in automatic payments I get a blank page in Transactions
- There was an automatic payment I didn't make in Security and Fraud
- Automatic payment in Security and Fraud
- pay in 4 early payments used against me to use pay in 4 again in Products & Services
- Payment method change. Preferences non-acessable in Transactions