Am getting a problem in withdrawal from PayPal that couldn't complete transaction to mpesa

Nktanui
New Community Member

I get problems to withdraw to my mpesa that oops transaction couldn't complete. Now 2days

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Akin07
New Community Member
Me too, I don't know how this works, it's been already 2 weeks and from now.. I haven't gotten any reply from them, I contacted them via email and all I've gotten was "we will contact you back and we are unable to estimate when we will make your funds available for withdraw" it's been already 2 weeks. I think PayPal needs to professionally offers client good support system as this way of handling customer's issues make us no longer want to use the service,.... it's like going to the store and paying for a TV and after paying for it, they tell you that you will need to wait more time for you to be able to take it home, and it takes more than two weeks, would anyone go back to that store to purchase more, that's how PayPal works! again, they never reply to emails and never call back everytine I call, they don't resolve the issue but keeps saying we will call you, and yet we pay the fees for that bad services that they offer. Still... they will not get fees any longer from clients like me. A candle will diminish if you keep using it in times you don't need to, and when you will need to use it in times you need it, it will have already finish then you will have to embrace living with nothing , thats how PayPal will disappear if they don't operate right. 23 yrs in business means nothing First republic bank failed after 35 yrs in business with 212 billions total asset and there others more, if paypal don't operate right they will will get a very disappointed outcome, good customer care is what you need to improve, resolving client issues.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.