4 credit cards in PayPal Wallet but only 1 can be used in Bill Pay

beibao23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, PayPal Community.

I want to use my credit cards to pay some bills through PayPal Bill Pay. I am able to add 4 cards in PayPal Wallet. But when I do PayPal Bill Pay, only one card shows up in the payment list. Does anyone know what's happening?

Note:

1. I can use all of these cards for PayPal payment online (e.g. bestbuy.com).

2. I've tried to delete the cards and added them again. But the problem persists.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @beibao23,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're having issues while making a payment and I know this can be frustrating as you're seeing only one card during checkout. Each time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved, If the system deems a payment to be a potentially high risk, the system may limit the payment options or block the payment from going through altogether and same goes while adding a bank/card. Potential triggers include a variance in the login location and computer ID, multiple unsuccessful payment attempts, or mismatching your personal information between your bank and PayPal account. In this case, you may try again at a later time by clearing the cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device to see if that works. If not, please check your Resolution Center to see if there are any notifications about your account status. If you need any assistance, you can contact the team by clicking the "Contact us" option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook by sending PM, Twitter and Instagram on DM.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.