$2000 limit - can't get money out

danhai
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem after they lied about giving us a $2000 limit. It has become a CRAP service. It's better to get your money and move to STRIPE where you will get an IMMEDIATE CALL BACK from customer support. In PayPal you will be luck to even find a way to contact a customer support. They have blocked all channels. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @danhai

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community! 

I understand you're having difficulty withdrawing due to a transactional limit, and I'm sorry to hear that. Verifying your PayPal account can help lift and increase limits on your account. However, some withdrawal limits are also imposed by the bank or card you're withdrawing to. You can learn how to verify your PayPal account on our Help Center here: How should I verify my PayPal account? If you still need additional help from Customer Support, you can review the different options for contacting them here

I hope this helps you increase your limits! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.