1st new job direct deposit

heather0325
Contributor
Contributor
I set up PayPal for direct deposit at my job interview on August 28th 2023. My first pay period is today 9-14-2023. It's not even showing as pending in my PayPal account. Why is this? I verified that my account number and routing number are correct. And does it really take 1 to 2 billion cycles Before it becomes available, because that could be all the way to september twenty eighth for the second pay cycle.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @heather0325 

Welcome back to the PayPal Community and thanks for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about Direct deposit. Yes! it can take up to 2 pay cycles for direct deposit payments from employers to begin. Once the direct deposit is set up, money will be available on the day the funds are applied to your account. You can check this page for more information on Direct Deposits. 

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @heather0325 

Welcome back to the PayPal Community and thanks for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about Direct deposit. Yes! it can take up to 2 pay cycles for direct deposit payments from employers to begin. Once the direct deposit is set up, money will be available on the day the funds are applied to your account. You can check this page for more information on Direct Deposits. 

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.