what payment methods can my customers use to pay the invoice I sent them?

silverstudio
Contributor
Contributor

When I send a PayPal Invoice, what payment methods can my customers use to pay the receipt? Can they use VISA/MASTERCARD DEBIT or CREDIT CARD?
I tried sending a request, but the customer only gets the option to create/log in to Paypal to continue payment. Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Imsubh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @silverstudio,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community! 

I would like to inform that you can easily pay your invoices. You don’t need a PayPal account to pay. You can pay from PayPal account, and also from credit or debit card. To know more about invoices, please visit this link.

I hope this helps you!

Imsubh!

Login to Me Too

silverstudio
Contributor
Contributor

Yes but the problem I'm facing is that the "Pay through card" button is not there for the recipient.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @silverstudio,

I do understand your concern with this. In some cases, PayPal will only allow you to use a card a certain amount of times on PayPal as a guest before it will prompt you to create or use your PayPal account. Also, if the system picks up that your customer has a PayPal account, it may urge them to log in.

I would recommend them to clear their cache and cookies or using an alternative browser to try and check out again as a guest. The system should not pick up that they have an account if your cache and cookies are cleared or if they are using an alternative browser. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.