steam and paypal

Luis22121
New Community Member

issues with my cards saying they didnt load. on steam the app, i am not able to complete a purchase after selecting paypal. steam seem to think its paypal issue not thiers, when i select paypal i get stuck on a white box

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Luis22121,

Welcome! Thank you for joining PayPal Community Forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to complete the payment using PayPal in your Steam app. I understand this would be upsetting! Have you confirmed your cards in your PayPal account? If not, please confirm your cards before initiating the payments. Here's the article for the steps to confirm your linked cards in your PayPal account : How do I confirm my credit or debit card with PayPal

If the cards are already confirmed and not loading in steam app, try to complete the payment using a browser. If the issue persists after trying this, please complete the payment using  different card or bank account. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.