right now we are not able to transfer the funds to your bank

Jem215
Contributor
Contributor

right now we are not able to transfer the funds to your bank, I'm not sure why is that even automatic transfers get denied by each month.

My account is verified, name matches the credit card as I did it first and then I opened my paypal account ( it should match cuz bank asks for your ID card and I opened my paypal account based on the information on my ID Card). so Idk what's the issue.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

fefecool
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem for a month, don't bother your self, they won't even bother answering you or they will give you different reasons because they don't even know the cause of the issue. I contact them every day and now they are simply deleting my messages. They blocked an amount of more than 4000 dollars i worked so hard to make this money

Login to Me Too

Nezar7
Contributor
Contributor

did you solve the problem

Login to Me Too

fefecool
Contributor
Contributor

nop i'm even trying to link a bank account with paypal but it says that (this account needs a little help to link it. contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account)i'm contacting the support but no answer till now

Login to Me Too

Jem215
Contributor
Contributor

maybe your account is limited and not even verified? mine works fine and I can do everything except for withdrawing paypal balance

Login to Me Too

Nezar7
Contributor
Contributor

fefecool
Contributor
Contributor

No, everything was fine. I have been dealing with Paypal for two years without problems. I have no limits in my account, as well as my account is activated and everything is fine, but now i can't withdrawl money to my card

Login to Me Too

Jem215
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure, Let's wait for a response and I hope we get one cuz this is rly bad it means that you cannot use the cash on balance unless you buy something online or smth, example steam;

I'm not sure if this has something to do with Egypt, let's see.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.