missing payment

Aljune
Contributor
Contributor

I received 2 payments this morning but it didnt reflect on my wallet balance, the transaction even show up on recent activity. what should i do?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

PennyLynn69
Contributor
Contributor
Litterally the same thing is happening to me right now, received a payment of 450$ , it's all completed, yet not showing on my PayPal balance. Second time today this happens, im assuming this is an error with paypal? Never had this happen before and I've been using paypal for years , really starting to **bleep** me off though. Hopefully they fix this soon. 😒
Login to Me Too

Skyroxx
New Community Member

Same here, seems like a PayPal issue

Login to Me Too

Jholland627
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

ChrisKynigo

It's fixed for me, I received them.

Login to Me Too

Aljune
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah same, I already received one of my missing  transaction a minutes ago, just waiting for the last one^^

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for your posts. This is a known issue that our technical team are working hard to resolve. It should be resolved very soon. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

PennyLynn69
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Mrs. Paula. I hope so.
Login to Me Too

Byork428

I have a missing payment. shows up in activity but not on my balance. can you help me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Byork428,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry know that your payment is not reflecting in your balance and I understand this can be frustrating. I am sorry to Please review this link to check why you can't find the money received in your account. If you still haven't found the funds, I would recommend you to contact our customer support by clicking Contact at the bottom of our website so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @PennyLynn69 

They are working on it as a top priority and have advised up to 24 hours but hopefully it won't take that long. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.