in my bank account (paysera) -10.25 euro 3time in pyapal Activity no thing!

kadadz
Contributor
Contributor

hello first sory fot my bad english 

i try pay 10.25 euro in websit and i see error (i forget that error )😁

i try again and again the some error 3time  

so i stop and i ask my self what happen let me chek paysera app in my phone 

guess what happened i see this 

-10.25 euro

-10.25 euro

-10.25 euro

1.jpg

and i back to my paypal account to see any Transactions or activity 

i dont find any think 

and the website i try pay they say we dont recive any payment  send us Transactions numbers 

so pls guys tell me what happen !

i contact paysera support team and i wait for anser

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @kadadz

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with your recent transaction. You can learn more about why a payment may have been declined on our Help Center here: Why was my payment declined? If the payment attempts are not showing on your PayPal account, they were most likely processed as a guest checkout. A guest checkout happens when you make a purchase without logging into your account first. Since the payments have not reached the merchant, they are most likely pending orders on PayPal. If that's the case, they will automatically void after 30 days. For further assistance investigating these transactions, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.