how to get a refund on the confirmation payment?
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I understand that you're expecting a refund as the confirm card process was not successful. Please note that once you have successfully confirmed your card, we immediately refund the amount charged to the same card and the card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund. If the card is not confirmed within 75 days since the confirmation process started, the charge will be automatically refunded to your card. If you have removed your card, the credit may not process. In this case, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service for further assistance.
I hope this information helps,
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Got someone sending me money asking for payment to recieve in Transactions Archives
- REFUND in Security and Fraud Archives
- The refund email problem in Security and Fraud Archives
- PAYMENTS NOT WITH PERMISSION in Transactions Archives
- I got charged for $15 for reversing the transaction after I received an unknown foreign payment in Security and Fraud Archives