cant receive momey, is it becouse i did not have email verified?

jo0ey
Contributor
Contributor

an app called "premise" sent me money few days ago, i did not have my email verified when they sent me and i verified after. could this be a problem why i did not receive money yet? and if so, how long should i wait or what to do

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jo0ey,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving payments. One of the reasons that you're unable to accept payments is that the email address on the account would not have been confirmed. If you have already confirmed the email address, you should receive the money within a couple of hours. If you do not find the funds or need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Thanks!

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jo0ey
Contributor
Contributor
it was an app called "premise" where i made cashout and it should have been in my wallet like 9 days ago. i contacted to their support and they told me everything was done from their part and they sent money on this email. so i did google search and found that i should have my email verified to receive money in paypal and i quickly verified but this was AFTER they sent me money. its been like 9 days and still nothing.what should i do now? did they lie to me? i found in google that i have to wait 21 days so my money will appear in wallet after paypal mail verification. is that right?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi, again @jo0ey,

I understand your concern about the payment here. Please know that if you have confirmed the email address successfully, you should have received the payment and it will reflect on the activity page of your PayPal account with the status like pending, completed, on hold, etc. If the payment status is on hold, then you don't have to worry, you should be notified of the transaction details to your registered email address with the reason. PayPal may place a hold on funds for a variety of reasons, but you may have options to help release the funds sooner than the standard 21 days hold time. Here's a great Help Center article on Why my Payment is on Hold and How to Release my Payment on Hold. If there's no transaction found, then it might be a scam. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking on the help and contact option at the bottom of the page on our website to cross-check the payment and help you accordingly. Before you reach out to customer support, kindly check your inbox and spam to find the email of the payment. 

I hope this information is helpful. 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jo0ey
Contributor
Contributor
Thing is, i confirmed my email adress AFTER they sent money. i also updated my phone number after cause i registered this account long time ago and number was old. maybe i received info about transaction hold / pending on my old number? propably i did becouse i cant check my old number. i dont have any transaction activity or history in paypal at all, nothing at all. i think you did what you could to help me out so ill close this for now. thank you for your time and help. ill just wait few days to make sure its just 21 day hold.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.