can't withdraw money to my bank account

Vladislav6
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I can't withdraw money to my bank card. Verification of the card passed, peypel even charged my card and returned it after 3 days.
What could be the problem? Help, this money is really vital to me. I have been suffering for a long time.
I only receive payments from fiverr (I am a freelance musician). The country is Kazakhstan.
The amount is really not big, but for my family this amount is very important...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Vladislav6,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're unable to withdraw funds and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Kindly know, if you run into our security system. This would temporarily prevent you from taking any further actions on your account. In such cases, I suggest you try again after some time. Please be noted, if we try to attempt simultaneously then the security algorithm may reset itself and the same situation may occur again. This will result in further delays. Therefore, I would request you wait and then try again by troubleshooting such as clearing cache and cookies or trying using a different browser or device and make sure that you're transferring funds to your linked Visa card or US bank only. If the issue persists, please check the Resolution Center to see if you have any notifications about your account status.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Vladislav6
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Ayesha 

I waited a long time, understanding that you have a strong security system against unauthorized transactions.

At this moment I get an error: "Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank."

Please, can I find out a 100% workable way to withdraw funds and understand what timeframe is necessary for this, so as not to spoil my account with unnecessary attempts to withdraw funds.

Your system I used for one purpose only, and the way to get the money to my wallet 1 - free lance exchange.

Do I look like a scammer? ...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi again @Vladislav6,

Thank you for your reply! It seems like your account should have been limited. Have you checked your Resolution Center? If not, please check it and complete the steps mentioned in it. Only when there is a risk factor, the transfer will not take place for some time. From the reading of the error message, it is possible that your account is restricted to withdraw funds. Restrictions/Limitations may be placed on your PayPal account, which could restrict you from completing certain actions: such as withdrawing, spending, or receiving money. An email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. If you face any difficulties during the process or need any help regarding the same, you can reach out to our customer support team by clicking on Help&Contact at the bottom of our website for further assistance.

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ailuna
Contributor
Contributor
Your problem is solved? I have the same problem (
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.