Withdrawal

Veraoyunge
Contributor
Contributor
My account is linked to mpesa but still am not able to withdraw my money even after my account limit has been lifted, the only help that Paypal offer is for me to open a US account which is impossible since am in Kenya am just wondering if PayPal is specifically for US residents
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Veraoyunge

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

If you are unable to withdraw via M-Pesa, you will need to link a US bank account that includes a routing and checking account number. If you currently do not have a US bank account, you may contact your bank to see if a US routing and checking account number can be provided for your current bank account. Almost all major commercial banks in Kenya have either direct or indirect correspondent offices in London and the US. A list of participant banks can be found at the bottom of the page here: https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/kenya-trade-financing. I recommend consulting with your local bank to get their help in obtaining the necessary bank account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.