Why paypal returned my patreon withdraw?

SlavJerry
Contributor
Contributor

"Your payout of $xx.xx was returned by Paypal and is now available again in your Patreon account. Please resolve the issue in your Paypal account and then retry"

Is there a way to fix this? if it's because it's not available in my country what could I do to withdraw money from Patreon?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SlavJerry 

Are you enrolled in the NDID platform, Thailand’s digital identity verification service and verified your PayPal account?

You can enroll in NDID using either the mobile app (may not be available for all participating banks), or by visiting a branch of any participating Thai bank you have an account with. This does not necessarily have to be the same bank linked to your PayPal account (if you have done so).

You can find more detailed information on the enrollment process on question 5 of NDID’s FAQ page, or on the NDID pages of participating banks linked here: Bangkok Bank, CIMB Thai, Government Housing Bank, Government Savings Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Kiatnakin Phatra Bank, Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), Siam Commercial Bank, TMB Thanachart.

See Set up my payout information - Patreon Help Center for other payout options.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SlavJerry
Contributor
Contributor

yes I did

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SlavJerry 

Contact PayPal customer service for assistance:

https://www.paypal.com/th/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.