Unable to select paypal credit as goods and services payment option

TaelorCadle
Contributor
Contributor

I applied for and was approved for a $400 limit on paypal credit yesterday February 15th, and i have tried on numerous occasions to send a payment via paypal goods & services using paypal credit as my payment option but i keep getting the same error "Sorry, your preferred funding method isn’t available. Please choose different one." can you please help, the whole point of even applying for paypal credit was so that i could buy something through goods & services now and pay it off in monthly payments

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marina

Hi @TaelorCadle,

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forum! I can understand how frustrating it would be to not have PayPal Credit as an available payment method after getting approved, and I'm sorry that was your experience. From what you've described, it sounds like you may be running into our internal security system. Depending on the risk associated with some transactions, not all payment methods will be available. When that happens, you would be prompted to use a different payment method, or you can try your payment again at another time.

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.