Unable to Transfer money from Paypal

mbrew

I am using Paypal on 3 platforms - Google Chrome on my laptop, Safari Browser on my iPhone, and in the Paypal app. Using the app, I see no option to view my balance or transfer my $ from PayPal to my bank. On both the computer and safari browser, when I click 'transfer money' or 'Paypal balance' the page either reloads to the exact same summary page or goes to my wallet where only my bank account is showing. Can anyone provide some insight on how to actually withdraw money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ramboraph4life
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a site maintenance going on? I have found this https://www.paypal-status.com/history/eventdetails/46034

And other pieces of knowledge would help. thank you. the same is happening to me and others.

Login to Me Too

mbrew

Definitely possible from your link! THat is way beyond my wheelhouse - I just want to be able to withdraw the funds. But I know this time of day is common for system maintenance and updates, I will come back in a few hours to see

Login to Me Too

Silhouette722
Contributor
Contributor

I just now noticed this issue and never had it before.. I thought i was going loopy until finding your post here at nearly the same hour 

Login to Me Too

Rowellah
Contributor
Contributor
Wallet balance not shower how much my money and how many times asking login not accepted.and always say upgrade update how many times I do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.