Transfer money from registered bank account

jimny23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Seems like there is no "Transfer Money" link button at my wallet. All I see is "Transfer Fund" link button but I would like to transfer money from my registered bank account.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TonyTam 

They are asking how to transfer funds from their bank accounts TO their paypal balance !!!

@jimny23 

Not all countries have the option to add funds to a paypal balance.

If you click transfer and only the withdraw option is showing then yours is one of those countries.

However.......

You never need funds in your Paypal account balance as a buyer. When you purchase an item then Paypal credit the seller for you, this is so there is no delay in the despatch of your item. Paypal will then take the wait for the funds to automatically transfer to reimburse them from your linked and confirmed funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

It's impossible.

You pay with credit (bank) card (binded to your bank account) via PayPal.

And receive money to your PayPal balance, then withdraw it to bank account.

In some countries it is possible to pay directly with bank account too but for payments only, not fill up your PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TonyTam 

They are asking how to transfer funds from their bank accounts TO their paypal balance !!!

@jimny23 

Not all countries have the option to add funds to a paypal balance.

If you click transfer and only the withdraw option is showing then yours is one of those countries.

However.......

You never need funds in your Paypal account balance as a buyer. When you purchase an item then Paypal credit the seller for you, this is so there is no delay in the despatch of your item. Paypal will then take the wait for the funds to automatically transfer to reimburse them from your linked and confirmed funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.