Transactions

BlueyeMan
Contributor
Contributor

I just changed over from Fire Fox  to Express  VPN.  Will that effect my ability to continue to use Pay Pal exclusively.  Since using Pay Pal I have not

had any money stolen.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BlueyeMan 

PayPal doesn’t permit the use of anonymizing proxies (ie. VPNs) because it’s an attempt to hide activity in general or for nefarious reasons which either way makes it difficult for PayPal to track unauthorized activity if they do occur. Use them at your own risk of account ban.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BlueyeMan
Contributor
Contributor

To Sharpie:  Thank you very much what you sent makes sense and I now will turn off VPN  when I intend to use Pay Pal.

Prior to Pay Pal a Chinese outfit got into a debit account and was removing $1.97 every fifteen seconds until the account was wiped out.

What do you do when the vendor will not take Pay Pal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @BlueyeMan,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

Thanks for the help @BlueyeMan! Sorry to hear about the unauthorized charges in your debit account. You can report the charges with your bank or card issuer. PayPal offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. If you see these charges in your PayPal account, you can report them in the resolution center of your PayPal account. Here are the steps to report the unauthorized charges in PayPal. PayPal will review and update you the details of the case via email within 10 days.

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.