Transaction not received, money out on his end but I haven’t received

Shawalfie
Contributor
Contributor
Someone transferred 100$ to my account 5 days ago but I’m yet to receive my payment on my end, however the money has come out of his end. The emails and usernames match and I have proof of the transaction, I just wondered why I haven’t received it, thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JMcK22
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Not only was the money out their end but I had an alert to say I haven’t received mine WITH AN AMOUNT DEDUCTED!!!! I was to receive £300 but they took off £9 without my permission
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Shawalfie, @JMcK22,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your posts!

I understand you are worried about the funds not showing on your account. Any payments sent to your account will not appear in the account balance until you complete the registration process by confirming your email address. Have you confirmed your email address? If not, I would recommend you to confirm your email address by following the steps listed here.

If you've received an email notification about the payment but not reflecting in your PayPal account, you may have received a fake email. Here's how you can report fake emails to PayPal : How do I spot and report a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website

You can also review the email you received about the payment and click on the claim option and follow the steps to get the funds in your balance. Alternatively, you can contact our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.