The temporary authorization was canceled and your funding source wasn't charged.

lagoiskydima
Contributor
Contributor

Blizzard Entertainment SAS declined payment. But the money was never returned to the card. Nothing in PayPal payments either. How to return money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @lagoiskydima,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern about your money. When you attempt to make a payment, the amount can be temporarily charged to your bank. This is a temporary authorization charge. The authorization charge will be in pending status until the merchant completes your order. If the payment is not completed, the charge will be removed from your bank within 72 hours. Although some banks may take 1-5 business days to process the returns. I recommend you to wait till the required time frame. If the money is not returned back after the time frame, please reach out to your bank or get in touch with our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @lagoiskydima,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern about your money. When you attempt to make a payment, the amount can be temporarily charged to your bank. This is a temporary authorization charge. The authorization charge will be in pending status until the merchant completes your order. If the payment is not completed, the charge will be removed from your bank within 72 hours. Although some banks may take 1-5 business days to process the returns. I recommend you to wait till the required time frame. If the money is not returned back after the time frame, please reach out to your bank or get in touch with our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.