Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

AngryAddi
Contributor
Contributor
This is fact they cannot hold government issued funds
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
Why are we just finding out about this? Why did you have so many ads telling people “get paid up to 2 days faster” when in reality you guys are 3-5 days behind? If you weren’t up to the task of handling this, why did you advertise and push for people to use your service? There was no mention of an extra 3-5 days wait time, otherwise I would have just had a paper check sent out. These are desperate times and I can’t believe you’d **bleep** around with peoples livelihood like this. My power will be shut off thanks to you, so way to look out for your customers. Having no phone lines open and only answering questions here on a forum... not to mention it took all day to get a direct answer. If fast food restaurants are considered essential, I would think a financial institution that is handling money tended to help citizens during a economic crisis would be, too!
Login to Me Too

Jamien14
Contributor
Contributor

Money was suppose to be deposited today anyone else having not seeing their money 

Login to Me Too

Mbrow391
Contributor
Contributor
Yup still waiting and im on the east coast...
Login to Me Too

Jamien14
Contributor
Contributor

so we wont know if we will get our money?

Login to Me Too

Mbrow391
Contributor
Contributor
I know the Irs sent my to my PayPal today but why I'm not seeing it yet is beyond me. Check the irs where's my payment to see where they're sending yours.
Login to Me Too

Jamien14
Contributor
Contributor

it says tht it will take 3-5 days to be in your acct 

Login to Me Too

Nessah13
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their stimulus check through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Cdffnkol
Contributor
Contributor
I’m waiting on mine too. I checked the irs portal and it said i should receive it today but i have nothing yet.
Login to Me Too

Mocha-51
New Community Member
Has anyone received any of the stimulus money through your pay pal accounts?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.