Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525bp
Contributor
Contributor
Wells Got theirs
Login to Me Too

wesdawg88
Contributor
Contributor

Thats exactly right. Paypal should rectify this, but they wont. they'll probably try and blame it on the IRS even though they'd look stupid cause they were the only "processor middleman" to not get theirs from the the irs? cmon now... enoughs enough, we get it. 30 million times 12, 17, 24[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]s is quite a bit of money and would ABSOLUTELY GENERATE a bit of interest. The fact that paypal hasn't directly come out and said anything publicly is like the icing on the cake. That being said, i will be finding alternative online banking and I hope everyone else will too.

Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

The least they can do is deposit past 8pm. I wouldn't be suprised if we start seeing payments past 8. That is, if they're good and decent human beings.

Login to Me Too

wesdawg88
Contributor
Contributor

The multi billion dollar corperation that paypal is cant even keep the phone lines open with people calling from their homes because they don't employe people from the US to operate the call center  😂😂

Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

Get your money faster they say. Chyaa, and monkeys might fly out of my butt

Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
Just got my deposit about an hr ago. I'm central x.so it was about 9:20p when it hit my account.
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, they should make deposits until they have make all those that were supposed have been deposited today
Login to Me Too

eric203kid
Contributor
Contributor
I waited all day for a chat representative to contact me back 5 hours later telling me that I'm going to have to wait 3 to 5 days if I had a problem with that contact the IRS everyone I know that's getting a stimulus check that is using a regular bank already has their funds available nobody else is having to wait 3 to 5 days except us PayPal is making a whole **bleep** ton of money on interest from our money making us wait. How **bleep** is this people are **bleep**ing freaking out because people are going to lose their homes can't pay the electric bill this and that is getting shut off and they just want to make more money on us there is no reason that they need to make us wait none the funds are instantly available. There is no reason for a hold especially 3 to 5 days! #**bleep**paypal
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm fairly certain they can't hold it 3-5 days if it is a federal payment.

Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

They need to give us our money like their giving me badges rn. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.