Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

aaroluna
Contributor
Contributor
Reading from people it look like alot of people yet to receive there deposit plus with out any customer service who knows when will find out
Login to Me Too

HarlowsMommy92
Contributor
Contributor
My friend was looking on Facebook post and a few people that had PayPal actually had money deposited into their account. But when they got there’s it was in the afternoon or late at night. That’s usually when I get deposits. Mine are late at night or later in the day. I know it’s not much help but hopefully we get it today.
Login to Me Too

Kmtaylor723
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked the IRS page and the website is up and running to check your payment for the stimulus checks. Mine said it was set to deposit today into my paypal account; but I haven't seen it in there yet& I always get notifications for deposits between 3-4am so I'm hoping it does come in today.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bq
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me. The IRS website says it was deposited today (4/15) but nothing in my account. I'm starting to lose patience with PayPal this is ridiculous leaving everyone to stress more since they closed Customer Service altogether. 

Login to Me Too

ProAlpha_Fox1
Contributor
Contributor
I have checked out this IRS.gov Potal to check on what date you'll see the Economic Stimulus Checks... Mine said,"Date Scheduled for deposit for Account #:************____ on April 15, 2020." It does not give a time of the date given but usually PayPal Releases "Pending Balances" at late night or the next morning.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CM
Contributor
Contributor
I have not
Login to Me Too

Chandyb
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous. You cant get ahold of anyone because phones are closed.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CM
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it sounds like we might get it this evening or late late night
Login to Me Too

Pinkgrl68
Contributor
Contributor
After being on chat hold for 2 hours they basically told me to sit down and wait. I can see it’s the right account numbers. They should have been available today. Sooo shady and shifty. And their whole we do deposits all the way to 8pm EST is some BS. I’m going to go google and see what the ACH rules are...
Login to Me Too

Hurley187
Contributor
Contributor
920 pm eastern time. Still no check...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.