Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Jayp78
Contributor
Contributor
Google wells fargo they are the ones that hold money for PayPal the bank is saying there not going to start releasing money until the 17th. Witch is **bleep** they can do it sooner other banks are. But they don't care they have a **bleep** tone of money **bleep** the people that need that $1400 I guess 🤷‍♂️😡
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah that was issue last time. But irs states scheduled to send mine on the 17th. So who knows. I know it's coming. It's a matter of sit and wait. Not much else we can do. Just thankful it is coming.
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
STIMMY HIT $1400 IN HAND GUYS
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
STIMM JUST HIT MY ACCT @450AM.. 1400 ON MY HANDS NOW
Login to Me Too

Grshom61
Contributor
Contributor
Amen sister
Login to Me Too

LadyAdellandra
Contributor
Contributor
What about the most recent stimulus payment?
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there @LadyAdellandra We should be seeing the 3rd Stimulus for $1,400 in the next few hours "LORDS WILLING". (as my granny would say) lol I have an eye on my account as well for the deposit. Deposits usually hit accounts @4-5AM.. I will keep you posted and maybe we will get them at the upcoming 12AM March 17th 2021. Once mines hits i will let everyone know ASAP. Im sure you have checked the Get My Payment tool already to see if the direct deposit is scheduled. I pray everyone will get the new stimmy @12AM March 17th 2021. Also! My second stimmy for $600 said it was going to be deposited on a certain day, When i checked my account that day and did not see the $600 i was **bleep**. Paypal had millions of excuses. Guess what happened. 2 weeks later my payment status on the GMP tool was switched out of the blue to "MAILED". i received the $600 in a check 2 days after the date it was sent by IRS. So if the money does not show in anyone's account rest assured that it will be updated and mailed. But lets hope that doesn't happen this time around. Thanks for reading and Kudos this..
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
STIMMY HIT $1400 IN HAND GUYS.. **bleep** YEAAAA
Login to Me Too

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
JUST GOT MINES.. OTW to the store now lmao
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
Congrats. 3:56 AM CST and still nothing here.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.