Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

SideShowBoB
Contributor
Contributor
😮 leroy man its coming fam.. For u i can feel it. Give it a few more minutes fam.. If its not in your account by 8AM.. the status of the GMP tool will change to mailed... Its coming for you man i prayed over it.. Let me know asap when its received
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
Stimmy received and xferred out of Paypal's gaping maw. 2/3 stimmies is enough evidence for me to never count on paypal for gtown folk biz. Lesson learned... primarily because facebook groups andbthis forum were 10k times more help than PayPal or Wells Fargo. The silence on their end surrounding the 2nd stim "what money" fiasco had me worried I'd be waiting on a check again. If i had to wait 6 hours to receive a copy/paste of their internal call handling script which onlybtells them to say wait 7 business days then say should be fixed by end of day THEN 9 days later only IF customer insists escalate to direct deposit team..LoL
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Mine came near 5am. Last one was around 6am
Login to Me Too

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
Was a pleasant surprise! What we getting haha. . Bills bills bills. Lol.
Login to Me Too

Novitaz
Contributor
Contributor
2 days ago on 13th I received email saying that my stimulus check was scheduled for today but it wasn’t there. I can’t get ahold of anyone real on PayPal, just automated responses. I checked the IRS and it says they Deposited it but nothing. Is there a like wait period. Or is it a banks problem with Wells Fargo whoy cash card is thru.
Login to Me Too

Oscarramirez2
Contributor
Contributor
The money should be in your paypal account in 3-5 days
Login to Me Too

-NeMo-
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a source for that? For peace of mind.

Login to Me Too

RhondaFay
Contributor
Contributor

I called Wells Fargo in S.D., it seems that PayPal has the account with them not their customers.  They are no help.  

Login to Me Too

Oscarramirez2
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately Its gonna take 3-5 business days for PayPal to put the money in your account. That information was from a paypal employee
Login to Me Too

timmers91
Contributor
Contributor
Not true about the 3-5 days. IRS site said would be deposited on 04/22. It is 4:15am and I just got my stimulus money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.