Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Rdizzle13
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received there stimulus on there PayPal cash card yet ?
Login to Me Too

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rdizzle13 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I apologize for the delay, but rest assured that we are currently processing payments received from the government. Kindly check your Paypal account from time to time and we will keep you posted. If you have further questions, you may contact our customer service online by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Contact Us. You will be provided options on how to reach them. 

We appreciate your patience and we hope that you and your family is safe.

Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

The IRS says it was posted to my account yesterday, April 15. I still have not seen anything and it is April 16, 10AM CST. What is going on?

Login to Me Too

Rhaybies
Contributor
Contributor
That's terrible! I was having a problem yesterday, all day but then it posted finally when i was sleeping. I was returning to let others know i received mine and it was deposited and cleared yesterday, but late at night after berating the poor chat person. Just wanted to give people some hope.
Login to Me Too

Rhaybies
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was finally released after calling them out on treating it differently than all the other direct deposits. I was hoping to come back and see this all fixed.
Login to Me Too

XaysMama95
Contributor
Contributor
I just recieved my deposit but it says it's on hold balance? To update my shipping info or order status to receive it quicker??? Did the same happen for anyone else? I hope Ill be able to access the funds soon any advice?
Login to Me Too

TEE444
Contributor
Contributor

kaugekloie4mom
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the SAME issue.
Login to Me Too

Kassyl4
New Community Member
You could try try messaging them through Facebook. I saw that they were helping others over there earlier tonight. I just tried but unfortunately I ended up chatting with a bot. I'd say try in the morning.
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor

This is **bleep** why is money from the federal government on **bleep** hold?! It's like PayPal is playing games with us. I can't pay Bill's if you wont release my money and sure the hell cant get a tracking number on money the government sent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.