Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Ascott1
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my stimulus check I done waited long enough
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ascott1 

"Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account."

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-direct-deposit-to-receive-the-economic-i...

PayPal account is not a bank account, but a middleman. Please allow time for PayPal to update the deposit in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lovinglife20
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you was kinda wondering My self .I thought I seen that in a message they sent .
Login to Me Too

Mony380
Contributor
Contributor
Well PayPal shouldn't say you get your direct deposit immediately
Login to Me Too

Jay2244
Contributor
Contributor
Stop posting 3-5 buisness days when half the people in here have gotten info it would be there by 8, you guys at paypal **bleep** the pooch with this one I'm central its 8:45, they knew they couldn't hold it past 12 tonite AGAINST THE LAW, this would have never happened if you would've told us ALL this, it would've been fine but at this point if you continue to BANK with this company you WILL be let down again remember this is the first of payments I refuse to sit and wait like this again because this bank wants INTEREST
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor
AshleyM why do you keep merging topics & marking them solved? I've watched you do it all day. I've only seen one post from you regarding this situation which was a bold lie. WHY isn't PayPal sending out a mass explanation or posting one for review when you log into your account? PayPal has thoroughly dropped the ball even if it turns out they aren't ultimately responsible for this FUBAR. No one will believe anything now. The credibility factor and reliability factor has dropped so precipitously the fallout is going to be a major hit. Even the CEO himself can't stand up and be counted on as the face of the company.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robinscrazylife 

PayPal should put a banner notice on all US accounts about the stimulus deposit. I see a notice for the honey app sprawled across my summary page so it can be done. 

Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker That was my point exactly! Thank you for telling me. I didn't realize that could be done. I would've tagged the moderator I addressed. This entire situation has been handled horrendously.
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor
Tagging. Stupid auto correct.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robinscrazylife 

Yeah, instead of having folks scrounge and scramble for the info. Can't even get rid of that promo banner if I wanted to. Its static. lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.