Refund Issue

Donald_Islami
New Community Member

Someone paid me 100$ but i had to refund them. Now they are saying they didnt get the refund. Paypal said some banks take up to 30 days to process the refund. I waited 30 days and now the person I refunded is saying he still didnt get the money. Is he just lying? PayPa

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Donald_Islami,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. Firstly, I would suggest you check the status of the refund in your PayPal Activity page. 

If the refund shows as Completed, it would mean it was successfully sent to your buyer. They should be able to view the refund in their own PayPal account. 

If the refund shows as Pending/Processing it would mean the refund has not yet cleared from your bank account. Depending on the way it was processed, it can take a bit longer. If this is the case, I would suggest you contact your bank to ensure there are no issues with the transfer.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.