Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@darbyvinci 

Paypal techie glitch hopefully now resolved?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rach555

Please I can see other people are having this issue, but we all need to speak out. If this is happening to you make a post about it so this gets resolved ASAP. I withdrew money from my company and it hasn't reflected. It is always instant, this is the first time I've had to wait. 

Login to Me Too

Hello, I was sen tfunds by my Boss, but its not showing on the balance , but its shown on the activity,,,

Login to Me Too

Hayley96G
I have just had this happen to me, I've moved money from one PayPal to my other and it says I have received it yet my PayPal balance still says £0
Login to Me Too

gabrielazlateva
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having same issue 😞

Login to Me Too

Guys, kindly please help me out on getting my money... I have  family of 6... and I don't have cash anymore to buy food today.

Please help me.

Login to Me Too

Hayley96G
PAYPAL ARE CURRENTLY HAVING ISSUES I FOUND THIS ON THEIR STATUS PAGE Update: Our technical teams are working towards resolving the issue. The delay in funds showing up in the PayPal Balance is continuing to reduce. We will provide an update in 1 hour. Affected Regions: Global May 20, 19:04 UTC Update: Our technical teams are continuing to work towards resolving the issue. We will provide an update as soon as the issue is resolved.
Login to Me Too

Rach555

Thank you for this. I am glad it is an identified issue they are working on.

Login to Me Too

agreer00

@Rach555  Did they get this resolved for you? If so how long did it take and did you have to do anything additional? I just had this happen to me.

Login to Me Too

gabrielazlateva
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

So, I had this issue: Paypal shows me I've received a payment from client, payment is completed, but still not showing in balance. It's been 10 minutes. My email is confirmed, what can I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.