Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Byrd23
Had same issue. They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

gabrielazlateva
Contributor
Contributor

I will try to contact them in some ways, hope it fixes 😞

Login to Me Too

Byrd23
They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

PlamenGochev
New Community Member

My friend just send me money. The amount was 2.55 USD but my primary currency was EU. After a short period of time the money were send but in my balance there were no money neither in USD or EU. I am asking for help if someone can tell why this is happening. 

Login to Me Too

Nelly2019
New Community Member
Hello I have had pending payments waiting to go in my account account for 6 days but they don't seem to be clearing. Another payment went in today that doesn't say pending, it says received to balance but it has not gone on to my balance. I cant issue a refund as its saying the funds have not gone into my account. Can someone please tell me what is going on as that's 4 payments that I am waiting to go into my balance. Its getting rediculous now.
Login to Me Too

tomtom2504
New Community Member

Hey all,

Is it normal for money to be transferred between a bank account to a paypal account to take over an hour?

Normally it's instant when i send it!

Login to Me Too

Chantelle01
Contributor
Contributor
I sold something today and it shows that the money has been put into my account my its not in my available balance that's 0? Any idea?
Login to Me Too

Zqcker
Contributor
Contributor

I received some money and I can see the transactions on the order history but there's less money on my paypal than it should be. How can I fix this?

Login to Me Too

Shellshims
Contributor
Contributor
I never use PayPal. I had someone send me money today and it says received but where do I access it to have it sent to my bank account? My bank account is verified
Login to Me Too

ladeekim1976
Contributor
Contributor

My email and bank account are also verified yet I cant access the money my family member sent me. The balance says $0 but the transaction is right next to it. I've called and waiting for the "call back" within 3 hours- by then my bank will be closed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.