Phone payment on landline not text

caravanjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have been sent a payment from customer

I sent her a paypal.me link but she is old and go confused and paid our land line phone number  There is no way I can hear the URL of where I can collect my money.

I can find nowhere on the paypal site to find a link to receiving funds

How can I receive the money?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @caravanjoe,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about receiving money and I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Please be informed that you can receive money when someone pays to your confirmed email address. Once that happens, PayPal will send you a message letting you know you have money available. Since you mentioned that the money was sent to your landline and if there are any issues with the transactions or the payment is left unclaimed, the funds would be reversed back to the sender or you may ask to cancel the transaction if it has a "Cancel" button and ask them to resend the payment. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.