Need help with gift card sent to me, but can't access them.

iwasfloyd
Contributor
Contributor

I received two gift cards from Ipsos Isay Survey group.  My summary shows I received them, but they aren't accessible.  PayPal has no humans to help me and I can't figure out how to get those two gift cards into my wallet, where I can use them.  HELP!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iwasfloyd wrote:

I received two gift cards from Ipsos Isay Survey group.  My summary shows I received them, but they aren't accessible.  PayPal has no humans to help me and I can't figure out how to get those two gift cards into my wallet, where I can use them.  HELP!!!

So you received cash money and it’s not showing in your PayPal balance? What are you seeing in the PayPal summary?

Or are these virtual gift cards/prepaid cards? You must add the cards to your PayPal wallet like you would a credit/debit card. Enter 16 digit account number, exp date, etc. and select them to pay with during PayPal checkout to use them.

The only thing mentioned here about PayPal:

“PayPal Funds will be delivered via email within 3-4 weeks of ordering and require a valid PayPal account.”

https://www.ipsosisay.com/en-us/faq-rewards-redeeming-points

Read the email you received for directions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iwasfloyd wrote:

So you received cash money and it’s not showing in your PayPal balance? What are you seeing in the PayPal summary?

Or are these virtual gift cards/prepaid cards? You must add the cards to your PayPal wallet like you would a credit/debit card. Enter 16 digit account number, exp date, etc. and select them to pay with during PayPal checkout to use them.

The only thing mentioned here about PayPal:

“PayPal Funds will be delivered via email within 3-4 weeks of ordering and require a valid PayPal account.”

https://www.ipsosisay.com/en-us/faq-rewards-redeeming-points

Read the email you received for directions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.