My taken from my husband's account but i put in my PayPal details

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I placed an order on my email and PayPal account but my husband has just had a tex saying it has been taken from his account. I do not even know his account password with PayPal and would never have put anything on his account. Can somebody help me please ? Thank you so much

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your quick response. I am sorry I got my husband's message wrong. The money has gone from my bank account but on his email address. This has never happened before, I use his card that is on my PayPal often but never had my husband had a message saying " payment taken " and it being on his PayPal account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Maybe his phone is linked to your account..??

When you log in to your PayPal account do you see the transaction there as expected?
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your quick response. I am sorry I got my husband's message wrong. The money has gone from my bank account but on his email address. This has never happened before, I use his card that is on my PayPal often but never had my husband had a message saying " payment taken " and it being on his PayPal account. 

Login to Me Too

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have not found a resolution I'm not sure what I did for success to appear. Please can you help me 

Login to Me Too

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have been using PayPal for years and always on my husband's card, I am a little worried how after putting in my PayPal details ( as I always have done ) the money was taken from my card but went on my husband's email address. He now thinks I have been snooping on his account. This is the first time I have ever had this happen. I am unsure how to take his number off. I always use my phone number

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.