MANUALLY WITHDRAW MONEY LINK DISABLED

Temp20231024CN
Contributor
Contributor

MANUALLY TRANSFER MONEY BELOW THE BALANCE IS DISABLED. GETTING ERROR "Manual transfer of payments isn't available right now. We'll automatically start transferring your payments to your preferred bank account."

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

My 30/01 payment has not been transferred yet! Don't know when this will happen!

Login to Me Too

AnweshaRoy
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal informed me that this feature is PERMANENTLY DISABLED for Indian customers. So it's now automatic transfer ONLY.

Login to Me Too

sahilshael
Contributor
Contributor
It's working now , the auto withdrawal is working but there is still no button.
Login to Me Too

deepschennai

If your bank account is set up properly, auto withdrawal should get triggered in the wee hours of the morning (4:43 AM IST once and 4:58 AM IST for the second transaction, in my experience). Credit to your bank account can be expected on the same evening as long as 1) it's a weekday and 2) it's not a banking holiday in Maharashtra, as the NEFT is initiated from Citibank, Mumbai. The NEFT never initiates on days when Mumbai banks are closed.

The 4 to 5 AM IST timeline is the key. So, a PayPal transaction hitting your PayPal account at 3 AM will get auto-withdrawn within a few hours. However, a transaction hitting your account at 6 AM may have to wait for 22 to 23 hours.

If any of the above actions (such as incoming payment on PayPal or auto-withdrawal) happens on a weekend, you can expect the credit only on Monday. I have never received PayPal credits on Weekends even in the earlier setup (when we could initiate the withdrawals ourselves0. Doesn't happen even on those Saturdays on which the banks are working.

For such hefty transaction fees, PayPal should surely do better. It should really be instant IMPS for qualifying amounts!

Login to Me Too

SamB13
Contributor
Contributor
No offence but I don’t think the time quoted is true. I got the money 12:38 AM and still had to wait for around 28 hours before the system triggered automatic transfer.
Login to Me Too

Jivani_Brijesh
Contributor
Contributor

@SamB13
Even after eleven days my funds have not been auto transferred till today! I am completely tired of seeking help from PayPal support teams everywhere. I need my money and automatic transfer is not happening!

Login to Me Too

deb461
Contributor
Contributor
Facing the same issue. Getting frustrated to what to do.
Login to Me Too

deb461
Contributor
Contributor
It's been over 24 hours and the auto withdraw has still not been initiated. What to do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.