Item is placed on hold. Any help would be appreciated!

Impactiko
Contributor
Contributor

Post 1 from GameStop from representative:
I've checked carefully my tools and system and I realized that you started a process to order the game Persona 5 Tactica Launch Edition Nintendo Switch 5 times, but I see the orders didn't place successfully in our system. I tried to find out what happened and I checked that you placed more than 2 orders per day, for security reasons our system cancels the order to avoid unauthorized orders. 

In this case, I kindly advise you to wait for 3-5 business days the hold authorization in your payment method will remove, after this timeframe depending on your financial institution (PayPal)

Post 2 from GameStop representative:

I was making some research and the order was rejected in our online system which manages our orders by the financial institution. 

The authorization attempt will still reflect, and your financial institution will need to remove the order since it was never fully processed into our system.  

Please allow 3-5 business days for the pending hold to be released, so you can replace the order again.

It’s been 4 days since the placed order. A PayPal representative said the games will expire so it won’t be charged from GameStop and from PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Impactiko
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I’m new here so please be lenient on me lol. Ok, here’s the problem. I tried to buy Persona 5 Tactica from GameStop but every time I clicked on it, it gave an error. A PayPal representative told me to wait for a couple of days to expire so PayPal/GameStop won’t charge my debit card for the games. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.