I have received money into my Paypal account but my wallet is empty and its not in my bank account?

BeccaBears
Contributor
Contributor

I received a confirmation email from a payment that was sent to my paypal account. After I logged into my account, the activity says I have recieved the money, although my wallet is still $0.00 and it has not been received by my bank either. It was going from US to AUD dollars... does that make a difference? Its been two weeks now and I don't know what else to do or who to contact.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BeccaBears 

Did you add USD as a receiving currency in your paypal wallet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BeccaBears
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, no - I'm not sure how do to that? Is it too late now? I knew money was going to be sent to me but didn't know the company was from the US.
Login to Me Too

BeccaBears
Contributor
Contributor
I have just found my currencies and I have both AUD and US dollars on there. Both are listed as $0.00
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @BeccaBears

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some speed-bumps receiving money into your account. Since you see the activity in your PayPal account, it sounds like you've already confirmed your email and made sure the email you received is from PayPal. In that case, the funds you received may be on hold and need a few more steps before they can be released. Here's some useful info if the funds are On Hold

If the payment is legitimate, you've confirmed your email, and they are not on hold, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Good luck with this and your future transactions, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.