I have £49credit want to use it for paying a purchase

Forgot2
Contributor
Contributor

I want to purchase some earrings I have £49 in credit how can I pay for them.from that money.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ShaqOatmeal
Contributor
Contributor

Merchants usually have a PayPal listed as a payment option. Just select that when checking out. If this option is not listed, you have to buy the earrings from someone who accepts PayPal. Was I helpful? Give some "Kudos"! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShaqOatmeal 

That is  not what they were asking.

@Forgot2 

If you mean you have the funds in your paypal balance and want to use them then they must be cleared and not pending and in the correct currency.

Then >>>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ShaqOatmeal
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass if you have to start your answer with the words “If you mean …” then it is a clear indication that this question can be interpreted in many ways. You do not know what he/she means, nor do I. We both took a guess here. That said, what makes your interpretation the right one? It’s as good of a guess as mine was!? So, be kind to others in the community, we all do our best to help. Simply lay your answer next to mine and let the “Kudos” decide which one of us provided more useful advice. No reason to downplay and trample on my interpretation of the “complex” question.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShaqOatmeal 

Whatever they were asking, your advice was certainly incorrect.

And I will do what the moderators ask me to do, which includes giving advice and correcting poor advice that may confuse original posters.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.